Here you can easily learn How to Backup your MI-1s Android mobile data. You don’t need any PC or Software to back up your phone data.
You just need an internet connection to back up your data like photos, apps, and contacts etc.
You must Backup your Device data to prevent data loss.
Google Back Up Data MI-1s
- First, Open Settings app on your mobile.
- Then, Select Additional Settings under System and Device.
- Next, Select Backup & reset option.
- Or Directly search Backup option from the search box.
- Now you are in the Backup & reset menu.
- Under Google Backup & Reset, Turn on Back up my data option.
- Then, Add your Gmail in Backup account.
- Then, Tap on Google account.
- Next, Click on Backup now button.
- You are successfully backup your data.
You can also restore your backups when you reinstall that app in another mobile by Turning on the Automatic Restore option.
MI Cloud Backup MI-1s
- First, Click on Backup settings under MI cloud backup.
- Then, Add your Mi account.
- If you don’t have Mi account, Just create the new account.
- After that, Login with mobile number and password.
- Then, click on continue.
- Finally, Tap on Back Up now button.
- Then, Turn on Automatic backups option to backup data automatically.
Local Backup MI-1s
You can also backup your data on your mobile device also. Just click on the local backup option. Then tap on Back up button.
- how to backup MI-1s to pc
- how to restore backup in MI-1s
- Back up data of MI-1s
- MI-1s Backup data on google
- MI-1s Backup data with MI account.