These are the instructions to extract the contents of the Spreadtrum PAC File using the SPD Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: To extract the contents of .pac file, you need to have the SPD Flash Tool and .pac file on the computer.
Extract contents of .pac file using the SPD Flash Tool
- Download .pac file on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the .pac file on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the latest version of SPD Upgrade Tool on the Computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Launch SPD Upgrade Tool.
- Once SPD Upgrade Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Load Packet Button.
- Locate the .pac file on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the .pac file on the computer) and Click on Open Button:
- Once the .pac file is successfully loaded in the SPD Upgrade Tool, you will be able to see the following window:
- Now, Go to the SPD Upgrade Tool Folder (where you extracted the tool in Step#2), and there you will be able to see the ImageFiles Folder.
- Open the ImageFiles Folder, there you will find another Subfolder which contains all the extracted files:
Congratulations! You just learned to extract the contents of any .pac file in the world.
 No ImageFiles Folder: In Step#7, if you accidently close the SPD Tool, the extracted ImageFiles Folder will disapper automatically. Therefore, it is recommended to keep the SPD Tool open till you have copied the .pac file contents.
 Download Spreadtrum Firmware: If you are looking for the Spreadtrum (PAC) firmware, then head over to FirmwareFile or search it on Google.
 How to use SPD Tool: If you want to learn to use SPD Flash tool to Flash or install Stock Firmware on any Spreadtrum Device, then head over to How to use SPD Flash Tool page.
 Credits: Unisoc Communications, Inc officially create SPD Flash Tool. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.