These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on any Huawei Smartphone or tablet using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
- Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
- Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Device.
- Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process isn’t started automatically.
- Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
 Alternative Method: You can also flash the Stock Rom on Huawei Device through without turning off the device. Firstly Make a New Folder in SD Card > Rename it to dload > Place the UPDATE.APP file in the dload folder in your memory card > Open Settings on your Huawei Smartphone > About Phone > System Update > Local Update.
 You can follow the above tutorial to update or flash the stock rom on any Huawei Ascend smartphone.
 In case your Huawei smartphone is having bootloop then also you can follow the above tutorial but only if the recovery menu is working properly.
 Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
 Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.