These are the instructions to root the InFocus M2 (running on android 4.4.2) using the Root Genius Application on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Device should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root InFocus M2 using Root Genius
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone. To enable USB debugging, Open Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > Tick to Enable.
- Download and extract the Root Genius Application on the Computer. Once the Application is extracted, Launch it.
- Once the Root Genius Application is launched, Connect your InFocus M2 device to the computer.
- Once Your device is connected to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect it and enable the Root Button.
- Click on the Root Now button to begin the rooting process.
- Now, Root Genius will automatically Root the device.
- Once the Rooting process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message at the End.
(Developer Options is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number > Tap on it for 5-8 times).
Congratulations! Your InFocus M2 smartphone is now Rooted. You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
 No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
 RootGenius Android App: You can also root your Android Device through the official RootGenius Android App. If you wish, you can download the RootGenius Android App from here.
 Infocus Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Infocus Stock Firmware page.
 Infocus USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Infocus USB Driver page.
 Credits: RootGenius is created and distributed by SJRoot (Developer), so full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.