These are the instructions to root Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V Smartphone using Cydia Impactor tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V Smartphone should have at least 40 percent or above battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on the computer. If in case Samsung USB Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Now connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Download and Extract Cydia Impactor tool on your Windows Computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Impactor.exe (you have extracted this file in step#4).
- Once Impactor.exe file is launched you will be able to see the following screen. Now, to begin the rooting process Start Button.
- Once rooting process is completed you restart your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V smartphone.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V is successfully rooted. To verify this, Open Applications Menu On your Smartphone and search for SuperSU app installed.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
 No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
 Warranty Void: Your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V phone Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
 tutorial will not install CWM recovery on your smartphone, it only guide you to root your smartphone by installing SuperSU application on the smartphone.
 Credits: The Cydia Impactor tool was provided by Saurik (Developer). So, full credits for the Cydia Impactor tool goes to him.