These are the instructions to unlock bootloader on OnePlus X smartphone using the fastboot tools on windows computer.
Requirements: Your device should have at least 20 percent or above battery to perform the unlocking process.
Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus X
Download and install OnePlus X USB driver on your computer. If OnePlus X USB driver is already installed then skip this step.
- Now, you have to Enable USB Debugging on Your Nexus 6P. To enable Developer Options: Open Settings > About Phone > Tap on the Built Number for 6-8 times until developers option is enabled.
- Now, Again Go Back to the Settings > Developer Options > Enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Now, power off your device.
- Now, you need to boot into the Fastboot Mode. To Boot into fastboot mode, press and hold the Volume UP and Power Key (for 4-5 seconds) and release all the the buttons when you are able to see the fastboot logo on the screen.
Connect your OnePlus X smartphone to the computer.
Download and install Minimal ADB and fastboot tools on your computer.
- Once, installation is completed launch the Minimal ADB and fastboot tools.
- Now, you will be able to see the following command window.
- Now, in the command window type and press enter: fastboot devices
(from the above command you will be abe to see the list of devices attached to the computer)
- Now, give another command: fastboot oem unlock
- Now, you will be able to see the verification screen on your device. Simply choose Yes by using the volume down button and press power button to confirm it.
- Now, your device will reboot automatically.
Congratulations, You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your OnePlus X smartphone.
 Caution: Unlocking the bootloader will delete your personal data, pictures, apps etc from your device. So, take a backup of your personal data before following the above tutorial.
 Root OnePlus X: If you want to root your OnePlus X smartphone then follow How to root OnePlus X smartphone.
 OnePlus Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download OnePlus Stock Firmware page.
 OnePlus USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download OnePlus USB Driver page.