These are the instructions to unlock bootloader on any Sony Xperia Device using the fastboot tools on windows computer.
Requirements: Write down your device IMEI (to know the device imei dial 06#) before following the tutorial below.
Unlock bootloader on any Sony Xperia Device
Download and install Sony Xperia USB Driver on your computer. If Sony Xperia drivers are already installed on your computer then SKIP this step.
- Enable usb debugging on your Sony Xperia Device. To enable USB Debugging: Open Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > Tick to enable.
(Developers option is hidden for android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go to Setting > About Phone > Built Number (tab on it for 5-8 times.)
- Now, Power off your Sony Xperia device.
- Now, press and hold volume up button and connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Now, go to the official Sony’s Unlock Bootloader Page and select your device from the dropdown menu and click on the Continue button.
- On the next page enter your email id and tick to accept the terms of unlocking the bootloader, and lastly click on Submit button to continue.
- Now, you will receive an email on the submitted email id. Open It, and click on the link in it (once you click on the link, it will open Sony’s official unlock bootloader page, where you have to enter the IMEI of your device).
- Now, enter your device IMEI number (to know the imei of your device dial 06#) and click on Submit button.
- On the next page you will be able to see the unlock code, that you have to copy (copy it by Ctrl + C or right click > copy).
- Now, Download and install the Minimal adb and fastboot tools on your computer.
- Once, installation is completed Launch the minimal adb and fastbbot tools.
- Now, you will be able to see the following command window:
- Now, give following command: fastboot devices
(the above command will verify that your device is successfully connected or not)
- Now give another command: fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x+your unlock code
For example, our code is 135C25EB74989A22, so we have given the following command: fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x135C25EB74989A22
Congratulations, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on your Sony Xperia Device.
 Caution: Unlocking the Bootloader will delete your personal data, pictures, apps etc from your device. So, backup your personal data before following the above tutorial.
 Once you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your sony xperia device, you can easily flash the CWM recovery. And using the CWM recovery you can either root your device or flash any custom rom on your device.
 Sony Xperia Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Sony Xperia Stock Firmware page.
 Sony Xperia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Sony Xperia USB Driver page.