These are the instructions to flash or install the .fw, .fwu, or .bin firmware (ROM) using the Actions Pad Product Tool.
Caution: Flashing or installing the Firmware using the Actions Pad Product Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before following the tutorial below.
Install .fw .fwu, or .bin firmware (ROM) using the Actions Pad Product Tool
- Download and extract the Actions Pad Product Tool package on the computer. If in case you have already downloaded the tool, then SKIP this step.
- Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Once the Setup Window is launched, Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button:
- Again, Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button to agree the terms:
- Now, the tool will be installed on the computer.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the Close button to exit the setup window:
- Open Actions Pad Product Tool from the Start menu or through the installed folder (C:Program Files (x86) > Actions > PAD Product Tool).
- Once the tool is launched, it will automatically ask you to locate the .fwu, or .bin firmware. Locate the firmware file and click on the Open button:
- Click on the Replace button:
- Power off the Device > Connect it to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Once the device is connected to the computer, the Down button will become Green. Click on the Down button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Flashing or installation process may take 5-8 minutes to complete:
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Successful message on the tool:
Congratulation! Now, Close the Actions Product Tool and disconnect the device from the computer and restart it.
 Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the Actions Product Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore we recommend you to take a backup of your data before following the tutorial above.
 Support: Actions Product Tool can be used to flash or install the firmware on the ADFU devices. ADFU device can be a tablet or a music player.
 USB Driver: If you are looking for the USB Driver compatible with the Actions Product Tool, then head over to the Actions Product Driver page.
 Credits: Actions Pad Product Tool is created and distributed by Actions Semiconductor Co. Ltd. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.