These are the instructions to use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool to Flash or install Stock Firmware on any Asus Smartphone and Tablets.
Requirements: To follow the below tutorial, you need to have the Stock firmware of your Asus smartphones or tablets.
Flash or install Firmware on Asus Device using Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
- Download and install Asus USB Driver on your computer (if in case you have already installed the Asus USB Driver then SKIP this step).
- Download and install the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is installed, Open it.
- Once it is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Connect your Asus Smartphone or Tablet to the computer.
- Click on the Disconnected button to Connect your device to the Tool.
- Once your device is successfully connected, you will be able to see the Connected button with Greenlight.
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Asus Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware of your Asus device on the computer).
- Once Firmware is loaded, Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- Now, your device will restart automatically.
- Now, Press and Hold Volume Down + Volume UP key to boot into the recovery mode.
- Now, Under the recovery mode Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Now, Click on Resume Button to resume the Flashing process.
The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to get completed. Once it is done, Restart the device and disconnect it from the computer.
 Caution: Take a backup of your personal data before following the above tutorial, as because your personal data will be permanently deleted after flashing the firmware on your Asus Device.
 Asus Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Asus Stock Firmware page.
 Asus USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Asus USB Driver page.
 Credits: Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is created and distributed by Pawneshwar Gupta (developer). So, full credit goes to him for sharing the application for free.