These are the instructions to use Marvell SWDownloader to Flash or install Firmware on devices powered by Marvell Chipset.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the Marvell Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the Flash Tool.
Install .blf Firmware using the Marvell SWDownloader
- Download and install the Marvell USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Marvell Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.blf based) of your Marvell Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .blf based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract Marvell SWDownloader Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Marvell SWDownloader Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open SWDownloader.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Marvell SWDownloader is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on Open Button:
- Locate the .blf firmware on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and Click on Open Button:
- Now, Click on the Start Button:
- Press Volume Down + Connect your Marvell device to the computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Once the Device is detected by the Tool, the firmware installation process will begin and may take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the PASS message on the Tool.
- Now, Close Marvell SWDownloader and Disconnect the Marvell Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device, and you will be able to use it.
 Caution: Flashing or installing Firmware using the Marvell SWDownloader will wipe out the Personal Data from the device. Therefore, take a backup before using the Tool to install the Firmware on your Marvell Device.
 Alternative Tool: MarvellSwUpgrade C Tool is the best alternative, which also allows you to Flash or installs .blf firmware on Mobile Devices.
 Marvell USB Driver: If you are looking for the original Marvell USB Driver, then head over to the Marvell Driver page.
 Credits: Marvell SWDownloader is created and distributed by Marvell Technology Group Ltd. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.