If your Mi 5s Plus Android phone not working properly or acting strangely, You must Reboot your Xiaomi Android mobile. Here is the complete guide about How to Reboot Mi 5s Plus.
Reboot in the process of Turn off and then turn on any electronic device. It will not erase any device data.
If you reboot your Mi 5s Plus mobile device, All running apps will be closed and Your phone will be restarted.
Mi 5s Plus Reboot
- Press and hold the Power button for a while.
- Release the power button when you see options.
- Select Reboot option now.
- Wait for a while, Your device will be rebooted successfully.
- First, Switch off your Mi 5s Plus mobile.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume up and Power Button for a while.
- Next, Release all buttons when you MI logo.
- Now, You are in the Recovery mode.
- Then, Select Reboot option.
- After that, Select Reboot to system.
- Wait for a while, Your device will be rebooted.
Note: Use volume buttons to select options and Power button to confirm it.
- How to Reboot Mi 5s Plus?
- How to Reboot Xiaomi Android Mobile?
- How to enter into Reboot mode on Mi 5s Plus?
- How to force reboot Mi 5s Plus?