If your Mi Max Prime Android phone not working properly or acting strangely, You must Reboot your Xiaomi Android mobile. Here is the complete guide about How to Reboot Mi Max Prime.
Reboot in the process of Turn off and then turn on any electronic device. It will not erase any device data.
If you reboot your Mi Max Prime mobile device, All running apps will be closed and Your phone will be restarted.
Mi Max Prime Reboot
- Press and hold the Power button for a while.
- Release the power button when you see options.
- Select Reboot option now.
- Wait for a while, Your device will be rebooted successfully.
- First, Switch off your Mi Max Prime mobile.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume up and Power Button for a while.
- Next, Release all buttons when you MI logo.
- Now, You are in the Recovery mode.
- Then, Select Reboot option.
- After that, Select Reboot to system.
- Wait for a while, Your device will be rebooted.
Note: Use volume buttons to select options and Power button to confirm it.
- How to Reboot Mi Max Prime?
- How to Reboot Xiaomi Android Mobile?
- How to enter into Reboot mode on Mi Max Prime?
- How to force reboot Mi Max Prime?