If your Android phone not working properly or acting strangely, You must enter into Recovery Mode. Here is the complete guide about Mi Note Pro Recovery Mode.
Recovery Mode is the lightweight runtime environment and Independent. It is located in the separate portion from the main Android operating system.
What Can Do with Recovery Mode?
With Recovery Mode, you can do the number of performances. Here you can see options in Mi Note Pro Recovery Mode.
- Wipe Data
- Connect with MIAssistant
|Reboot||This option will reboot your Mi Note Pro device.|
|Wipe Data||This option will Reset or format your Mi Note Pro Android Device.|
|Connect with MIAssistant||This option connect to your device Mi Assistant.|
Enter into Recovery Mode – Mi Note Pro
- First, Switch off your Mi Note Pro mobile.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume up and Power Button for a while.
- Next, Release all buttons when you MI logo.
- Now, You are in the Recovery mode.
Note: Use volume buttons to select options and Power button to confirm it.
Exit recovery Mode – Mi Note Pro
You can easily exit from Recovery mode. Just select option Reboot from the recovery mode. After a few seconds, Your Mi Note Pro Android device will be restarted.
- How to open Recovery mode on Mi Note Pro.
- How to Exit Recovery Mode on Mi Note Pro.
- How to boot into Recovery mode on Mi Note Pro.
- How to use Recovery mode in Mi Note Pro.
- How to Enter Recovery mode on Mi Note Pro.
- How to Enter into Xiaomi Android Mobile?