If your Android phone not working properly or acting strangely, You must enter into Recovery Mode. Here is the complete guide about Redmi S2 Recovery Mode.
Recovery Mode is the lightweight runtime environment and Independent. It is located in the separate portion from the main Android operating system.
What Can Do with Recovery Mode?
With Recovery Mode, you can do the number of performances. Here you can see options in Redmi S2 Recovery Mode.
- Wipe Data
- Connect with MIAssistant
|Reboot||This option will reboot your Redmi S2 device.|
|Wipe Data||This option will Reset or format your Redmi S2 Android Device.|
|Connect with MIAssistant||This option connect to your device Mi Assistant.|
Enter into Recovery Mode – Redmi S2
- First, Switch off your Redmi S2 mobile.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume up and Power Button for a while.
- Next, Release all buttons when you MI logo.
- Now, You are in the Recovery mode.
Note: Use volume buttons to select options and Power button to confirm it.
Exit recovery Mode – Redmi S2
You can easily exit from Recovery mode. Just select option Reboot from the recovery mode. After a few seconds, Your Redmi S2 Android device will be restarted.
- How to open Recovery mode on Redmi S2.
- How to Exit Recovery Mode on Redmi S2.
- How to boot into Recovery mode on Redmi S2.
- How to use Recovery mode in Redmi S2.
- How to Enter Recovery mode on Redmi S2.
- How to Enter into Xiaomi Android Mobile?